Some 52 Salisbury residents will head back to the Courts come April 26, 2016, after having made two previous appearances to no avail.
They were served summons back in August 2015 for allegedly participating in protest action in May and June of 2015.
Salisbury MP, Hector John, says residents took to the streets last year for proper farm access roads, however, he says even with residents now having been dragged before the courts, the DLP Government has made no effort to meet with them or address their road conditions.
Current and past news stories.
Advertising • Marketing • Promotions
News • Talk shows • Factual, Fair, Balanced
Health • Advice • Events * Youth * Nutrition
Kiddies program • Political views * Economy
Information • Education • Entertainment
Designed and developed by Nicholes Designs