The Dominica Manufacturers Association (DMA) on Wednesday 20th January 2016, elected sixteen (16) executive members for the 2016 / 2017 term.
The DMA held its 5th AGM under the theme ‘Enhancement of Quality Products for Economic Growth’, at the Garraway Hotel in Roseau on Wednesday.
Current DMA President, Jean-Yves Bonnaire told media personnel, “This will allow the association to increase representation at forums where the interests of the sector are discussed”. The newly elected executive members, based on products manufactured are as follows:
– Mrs. Anora StLouis – Honey
– Mrs. Henrieta Seraphine – Arts & Craft
– Mrs. Anthea George – Coconut oil
– Mr. Eric Frampton – Flour
– Mr. Guy Scott – Teas and herbs
– Mr. Joseph McNamara – Dominica Youth Business Trust
– Mr. Mike Wallace – Oil
Returning executive members are:
– Mrs. Gail Defoe – Teas and herbs
– Mrs. Roslyn Sorhaindo-Medar – Paints
– Mr. Adrien Bannis – Coconut oil
– Mr. Shayan Monelle – Invest Dominica Authority
– Mr. Glen Gittens – Cement
– Mr. Martel Daniel – Jams and jellies
– Mr. Severin McKenzie – Toilet paper
– Mr. Petit-Louis Aceus – Garments
– Mr. Jean-Yves Bonnaire – Quarry materials
The designations of positions for the new executive will be determined on Wednesday 3rd February 2016 at the next executive meeting. “Until then I will continue to act as President of the DMA, and Severin McKenzie will continue as first Vice-President,” Bonnaire noted.
Current and past news stories.