DSC President Donald Peters confirms that a staggering 44% of college Students failed to pay their fees ion 2015
President of the Dominica State College Donald Peters says, he is pleased at the increase in timely payments of tuitions, at the Institution. Peters added that statistics show that in 2015, the number of students who did not pay their fees was at a staggering 44%.
Now Peters reports that the number previously mentioned has reduced, resulting in an increase of Students who presently, pay their tuitions, that number being 76% are paying leaving 24% outstanding.
President of the Dominica State College Donald Peters has more.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Current and past news stories.
Advertising • Marketing • Promotions
News • Talk shows • Factual, Fair, Balanced
Health • Advice • Events * Youth * Nutrition
Kiddies program • Political views * Economy
Information • Education • Entertainment
Designed and developed by Nicholes Designs