- The Vielle Case to Delaford road
- Concreting of Galba/Penville back road and construction of a retaining wall
- Asphaltic surfacing of the new entrance to Ross University
- Surfacing of the Canefield/ Donkey Beach road
- Asphalt patching of several main roads across the island
- Surfacing of entrance to Bailey bridge in Batali
- Surfacing works at Antrim
Going forward, the PWC says it will endeavour to honour its commitments by making Redundancy Payments to laid-off employees, who requested to be made redundant. The corporation says it will also endeavour to service all outstanding debts with the Dominica Social Security.
The PWC says in 2016, it will continue its program to make a positive contribution to national development. The programme will concentrate on the following:
- Fiscal prudence
- Training of staff
- Acquisition and commissioning of suitable equipment
- Securing projects from the Public and Private Sector
- Developing and implementing its Business Plan.
The corporation says it thanks the God for his blessings, the Government of Dominica through the Ministry of public works, its Management & Staff, and all who contributed in one way or another to its achievements during the 2015, and now looks forward to the cooperation of all concerned in 2016.